- Join us! The SW PAC is a coalition of parents and the Southwest Performing Arts faculty. We always need NEW parent volunteers. Our organization is continually changing as new students enter Southwest High, and others graduate.
- If your time obligations prevent you from joining our group, please consider MAKING A DONATION to ensure the ongoing funding of Performing Arts at SWHS. Over 90% of program funding comes from donors and sponsors!
- The SW PAC meets once per month to review upcoming events, plan our fundraising efforts, and ensure the ongoing vitality of the performing arts in terms of funding, community involvement, and student support.
- Our major fundraising event is our Hot Notes On A Cold Night Cabaret, typically held in February. This is a major event featuring performances from all SWHS Performing Arts ensembles, a silent auction, games, and a chance to mingle with other parents and the faculty. We're ALWAYS looking for new committee members!
- We also conduct fall and spring fundraising campaigns, and we volunteer at various concerts, recitals and other events to solicit donations, serve as ushers and ticket sellers, and other areas where parents can help.
Copyright © Southwest High School Performing Arts Council • 3414 West 47th Street • Minneapolis, MN 55410 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved